Providence Baptist Church is committed to making disciples in our neighborhoods and among the nations (Matt. 28:18-20).
As Christ followers, we seek to equip believers for the work of ministry and the building up of the body until we may present everyone mature in Christ (Eph. 4:11-16; Col. 1:28). As an overflow of our union with Christ and in obedience to the Great Commission, we proclaim the gospel with our words and represent His kingdom through our deeds.
Providence partners with a variety of organizations, such as:
- The Cooperative Program (Southern Baptist Convention)
- North Carolina Baptist State Convention
- Cabarrus Baptist Association
- Baptist Children's Homes of North Carolina
- International Mission Board
- Lottie Moon Christmas Offering
- North American Mission Board
- Annie Armstrong Easter Offering
- Overflow 419 Foster Care Ministry
- GATE Pregnancy Resource Center
- Samaritan's Purse
- Women's Missionary Union
- Local and International Church Plants
- Journey to Bethlehem
- Angel Tree
- Clothing and Food Drives
Upcoming Service Opportunities:
- Journey to Bethlehem: December 2nd - 5th, 2021.
- Operation Christmas Child / Distribution Center: December 7th, 2021 from 5-10p.
- Baptist Children's Homes of North Carolina Meal Distribution: December 11th, 2021.
- Clothing and Food Distribution / Salemburg, NC: December 18th, 2021.
2022 International Trips:
SOUTH AFRICA: March 11th - 20th, 2022
If you're interested in learning more details about this trip (itinerary, cost, team size, etc.), please plan to attend a brief informational meeting on Sunday, November 28th in the Student Center, immediately following the 10:30a worship service.
IRELAND: Summer 2022
More information coming soon!
If you would like to learn more, please contact Thomas.
Students from our student ministry group, along with their parents, are invited to serve as volunteers at our first Foster Parents’ Night Out event in 2022. Volunteers are needed from 4:30-9:30p. Children will arrive at 5:00 and be picked up at 9:00. Special training covering the unique needs of the foster care community, expectations for serving, confidentiality, background checks and signing volunteer agreements will be provided prior to the event. To register to volunteer click here. Please contact Cassandra Overcash at email@example.com or Staci Powell at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.