Love. Intercession. Fellowship. Teaching.
The church isn't a building. The Church is a body with Jesus Christ as its head — a body that lives, breathes, moves, works, plays, shares, learns, hurts, and so on. As our society continues to cautiously recover in the wake of a near-total societal shutdown due to the COVID-19 global pandemic. we're finding that perhaps now more so than ever, we need some things we've been missing. We need to love and be loved. We need prayerful intercession on each other's behalves. We need fellowship with others. We need a deeper knowledge of God and His Word. We need a LIFT.
LIFT, Wednesday Evenings
Join us Wednesday evenings for LIFT – a midweek lift for your social, emotional, and spiritual lives.
- 6:00pm-6:30pm: [OPTIONAL] Bring your own meal and camp chairs and circle up outside for dinner and friendly banter with others.
- 6:30pm-7:30pm: Age-based groups begin. See the Locations list below for details.
- Preschool- and school-aged kids: Meet in the Family Life Center gymnasium for biblical instruction, games, and crafts.
- Middle- and high-school students: Meet in the Student Center for teaching, games, and break-out groups.
- College and career-aged young adults: Meet upstairs in the Family Life Center for Bible study. (See our ministry page for details and downloadables.)
- All other adults: Currently gathering the Sanctuary for a video teaching before breaking up into small groups for discussion.