Love. Intercession. Fellowship. Teaching.
The church isn't a building. The Church is a body with Jesus Christ as its head — a body that lives, breathes, moves, works, plays, shares, learns, hurts, and so on. As our society continues to cautiously recover in the wake of a near-total societal shutdown due to the COVID-19 global pandemic. we're finding that perhaps now more so than ever, we need some things we've been missing. We need to love and be loved. We need prayerful intercession on each other's behalves. We need fellowship with others. We need a deeper knowledge of God and His Word. We need a LIFT.
LIFT, Wednesdays at 6:30pm
Join us Wednesday evenings from 6:30pm to 7:30pm for LIFT – a midweek lift for your social, emotional, and spiritual lives.
Preschool- and school-aged kids:
- We'll meet in the Family Life Center for biblical instruction, games, and crafts.
Middle- and high-school students:
- We'll meet in the Sanctuary for teaching, games, and break-out groups.
College and career-aged young adults:
- We'll gather in the large room upstairs in the FLC.
- See our ministry page for details and downloadables.
All other adults:
- We will split into a handful of smaller groups and meet indoor on campus in spaces large enough to permit physical distancing.
- Download printable study guide/workbook here!
Facemasks are required for everyone on our campus, and we reserve the right to perform temperature checks upon entry.