- Come join us in the FLC as Amy C. O'Reilly, author, speaker, and niece of our very own Jim and Susan Rhyne shares a message with us.
- Amy's book, When Only Faith Remains, was published last year and is a study in the life of Mary as she appears in Scripture, and her journey of faith to the cross and beyond.
- When speaking, Amy draws parallels from her own journey-of-faith life experience and the life of Mary, mother of Jesus. She offers encouragement and inspiration to those who seek to strengthen and move forward from fear to faith just as Mary did.
- To learn more about Amy C. O'Reilly and her book, click here.
- To register for the event, click here.
The goal of this new ministry is to connect experienced wives/grandmothers in our church community with younger wives/moms through prayer. If you are a mature woman interested in supporting a younger woman or a younger woman in need of support, this ministry is for you.
Caring for Elmcroft
The ladies of Providence care deeply about the mature citizens in our community. This outreach ministry touches the residents of Elcroft Assisted Living (formerly Carillon) through on-site events throughout the year such as crafting and bingo as well as offsite works including card writing and assembling care packages.
The Women's Ministry meets several times each year to brainstorm and plan where our ministry will go next. All ladies are invited to participate and are encouraged to bring their ideas to help grow our ministry. This is a great way to get involved and learn first-hand about upcoming events. Meetings are held in the Joy Room immediately following the second worship service. Light food and drinks are provided.
Our next meeting will be held on Sunday,
September 13, 2020.
Bible and Small Group Studies
- Mom to Mom group
Meets Sundays at 6:00 in the FLC. A group of moms new and experienced who gather to seek God's will in their lives as wives, moms and friends and servants of Christ. For more information contact Cindy Long.
- Thursday morning group
Meets every other Thursday morning at 9:30. Please contact Barbara Provin for more information.
- Weeknight women's group
Meets on Thursday evenings at 7:00 in the FLC. For more information please contact Staci Powell.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.